WE DO NOT COMMIT TO IMPLEMENTING ANY MEASURES TO SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ACCIDENTAL LOSS OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, ALTERATION, AND DISCLOSURE.
WE MAY USE AND SHARE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INFORMATION, IN ANY MANNER AND FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR PERMISSION.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service and Website are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Service or Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Service and do not provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at (877) 476-2725
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service and Website and about people on whose behalf our Service and Website are used by others, including information:
- by which a person including, without limitation, buyers, sellers or renters of real property whose information may be input by real estate brokers and/or agents or by the buyers, sellers or renters themselves (“Transaction Parties)) may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card, financial or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information“);
- that is about users or Transaction Parties but individually does not identify them; and/or
- about users’ internet connection, the equipment users use to access the Service and/or Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from real estate brokers, agents, [ buyers, sellers, renters] or others when they provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our affiliates and unaffiliated business partners.
Information Provided to Us. The information we collect on or through our Service and/or Website may include:
- Information provided to us by you or other users by filling in forms or other fields on in the Service or on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, information entered into the Service or Website, posting material, or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service or Website or in connection with other communications with us. The information you or other users input into the Service may include information about you or third parties, for example, related to a particular real estate transaction in connection with which you or other users are using the Service. Such information may include, without limitation, buyer’s, seller’s and renter’s names, physical addresses, phone numbers and email addresses, credit card information, passwords regarding you or your clients or customers. Other users of the Service and/or Website may be able to access, view and use such personalinformation.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out (or which are carried out by others) through our Service or Website. You may be required to provide financial information vs. credit cards before placing an order through the Service or Website.
- Your search queries on the Service or Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Even if the Service now or hereafter allows you to set certain privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and WE DO NOT COMMIT TO IMPLEMENTING ANY MEASURES TO SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ACCIDENTAL LOSS OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, ALTERATION, AND DISCLOSURE. We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Service and Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about users’ equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of visits to the Service and Website, which may include, without limitation, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that users’ access and use on the Service and Website.
- Information about user’s computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service and Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize our Service and Website according to user’s individual interests.
- Speed up user searches.
- Recognize users when they return to our Service or Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Service and/or Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Service and Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons.Pages of the Service and Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Information
WE MAY USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, IN ANY MANNER AND TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR PERMISSION AND YOU CONSENT TO ANY SUCH USE, including, without limitation:
- To present and modify our Service and Website and its contents.
- To provide information, products, or services that users request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide users and others with notices about their account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, including for billing and collection.
- To notify users and others about changes to our Service or Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- Marketing and advertising, including, without limitation, direct marketing, email marketing, online advertising and marketing and online behavioral advertising.
- In any other way, we may describe when users provide the information.
- Selling, lending or otherwise sharing such information with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties for any use not prohibited by law.
- For purposes of cross-device tracking, namely, to allow SnapRealty or other affiliated or un-affiliated persons’ or entities’ (including, without limitation, platforms, publishers, and ad tech companies) to connect a person’s activity across smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, and other connected devices.
We may also use personal information and Transaction Party information to contact (or allow third parties to contact) you, Transaction Parties or other third parties about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest. IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO USE YOUR INFORMATION IN THIS WAY, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE OR WEBSITE.
We may use the information we have collected to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and Transaction Parties that does not identify any individual information, without restriction.
WE MAY DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, including, without limitation:
- related to any proposed or completed real estate transaction, to other parties involved in such transaction or in providing related services that may coordinate via our software or website such as customers, clients, utility companies, contractors, vendors, lawyers and insurance providers.
- As may be requested by users.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Service or Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to users or Transaction Parties. WE MAY NOT CONTRACTUALLY REQUIRE THESE THIRD PARTIES TO KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL OR USE IT ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE DISCLOSE IT TO THEM.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the terms of our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
NO OPT OUT
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information to Third-PartiesWE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR PURPOSES THAT ARE UNRELATED TO THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR PERMISSION. IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSACTION PARTY INFORMATION WITH UNAFFILIATED OR NON-AGENT THIRD PARTIES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE.
- Promotional Offers.IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSACTION PARTY INFORMATION USED BY SNAPREALTY OR OTHERS TO PROMOTE OUR OWN OR THIRD PARTIES’ PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE
- Targeted Advertising.IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT OR THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US TO DELIVER ADVERTISEMENTS ACCORDING TO OUR ADVERTISERS’ TARGET-AUDIENCE PREFERENCES, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change personal information and that of Transaction Parties by logging into the Service and modifying the information in the Service to the extent permitted by the Service. We do not undertake to all access to or modification of personal information stored or otherwise used outside of the Service.
WE DO NOT COMMIT TO IMPLEMENTING ANY MEASURES TO SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ACCIDENTAL LOSS AND FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, ALTERATION, AND DISCLOSURE.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service or Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our Service or Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures, if any, contained on the Service or Website.
Each party agrees that the electronic signatures of the parties included in this Agreement are intended to authenticate this writing and to have the same force and effect as manual signatures. Electronic signature means an electronic sound, symbol, or process attached to or logically associated with a record and executed and adopted by a party with the intent to sign such record, including facsimile or email electronic signatures.
or via our toll-free number:
This policy was last updated on April 27, 2019