We Welcome You To Join Our Team
We offer a fun, flexible and collaborate work environment for those who align with our values. If you support our mission, we encourage you to check out our available positions and apply. Applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Business Analyst (real-estate experience required) – Contract to Hire position
The Business Analyst will join a lean and growing team that values having fun and working together collaboratively with the flexibility to work remotely. We are building a software platform for the real-estate title industry.
- Deep knowledge of the real-estate transaction process, specifically as it relates to title transfers.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment, distilling business processes into clear and concise requirements that designers and developers can work with.
- Scrum master certification or experience working with a scrum development team.
- Detail-oriented, yet experienced with communicating in broad strokes to an executive team.
- Explore the next prioritized business process, gathering and organizing requirements.
- Work with sales and marketing executives to define essential features and functionality.
- Create flow charts, use cases diagrams, and business process flow models.
- Lead meetings with designers and developers, presenting goals and requirements, for discussion and iteration.
- Work closely with a designer to ensure that agreed upon requirements are met.
- Produce clean requirements documentation that a software development team can use for their sprints.
UI Designer – Contract Position
The UI Designer will join a lean and growing team that values having fun and working together collaboratively with the flexibility to work remotely.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience designing rich interactive experiences
- Strong prototyping skills using Sketch, Axure Adobe XD, or similar
- Expert knowledge of cross-platform responsive design principles (Mobile, Tablet, iOS, Android, Web)
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional)
- Experience creating a design language and implementing it with a development team
- Experience prioritizing business needs in an agile environment
- Experience using a Content Management System is a plus.
- Knowledge of usability testing and analysis
- An understanding of user research and psychology
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and other relevant deliverables.
- Design the aesthetics, layout, and user experience elements for our customer facing applications across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed.
- Provide documentation for project related activities and tasks, research and analysis outcomes, and A/B testing test results
- Advocate UX/UI design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive, natural experiences. These include web pages, applications, navigational elements, portals, templates, etc.
- Apply marketing brand standards to all user experience elements
- Maintain design library, digital files, and records