Join Our Team
We are a friendly and collaborative team committed to partnering with our customers with powerful software solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. With an average employee tenure of over 10 years, we are looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
The Full Stack Developer must have a broad range of application and platform development experience. This product development position will work closely with various stakeholders to define and implement best-in-class solutions for a rapidly growing software company, in a competitive market. The ideal candidate will possess a profound appreciation for focused solutions development in an agile environment.
Job Responsibilities: Shared ownership of multiple new and existing products: both design, and implementation. Work closely with product management to align technical implementation with business requirements. Enforce standard coding conventions and practices. Work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with a team of experienced developers to ensure that all designs meet functional and behavioral requirements while achieving scalability and performance.
- 6+ years of combined software development experience, preferably at a company whose primary business is delivering software services to real estate, settlement services, mortgage lenders and title agents.
- Experience in the following technologies / practices: HTML, CSS, MS Web API, MS .NET MVC, TFS, Git
- Ability to lead and interpret code instrumentation
- Ability to lead peer code reviews
Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Software Sales Professional
The Sales Professional should have 3+ years of experience combined with excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills. Primary responsibilities are to uncover and drive sales opportunities, build multi-layered relationships with prospects’ and in our current customers organization, and push the sales cycle with an unwavering focus on revenue and profits. You will work to identify new sales prospects, understand and assess customer requirements through in-depth discovery, and address roadblocks and overcome obstacles throughout the sales process.
This position will be responsible for selling our title insurance software products and related services to real estate attorneys, title agents and other settlement services providers. The ideal candidates will be based in the metro NYC area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate revenue to achieve quota by selling products and services to new and existing customers within the assigned territory
- Conduct remote and on-site sessions to identify prospective customer’s goals and objectives.
- Lead product overview presentations and demonstrations for new and existing customers
- Actively participate in and manage the solution selling process, from initial discovery through closing.
- Maintain knowledge of company’s products
- Prepare quotes and proposals in response to RFP/RFQ/RFI’s.
- Manage the transition of projects from the sales team to the implementation team
- Accurate pipeline and forecast management
- Required to attend annual sales conferences, trade shows, technical training and customer visits.
- Must be willing to travel
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or another relevant field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in sales in a software or technology company preferably with a focus on title, settlement services, real estate, or mortgage lending.
- Quota Driven with a demonstrated record of consistent achievement of quota in past positions
- Combination of business and technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, and written; proficient computer skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work remotely in and fast paced business environment without constant supervision