Join Our Team
We are a friendly and collaborative team committed to partnering with our customers with powerful software solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. With an average employee tenure of over 10 years, we are looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Engineer object-oriented MVC-style components
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical and business needs
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to implement and improve features
- Write solid, standards-compliant code while recognizing performance, scalability, and security
- Perform peer code reviews with a keen eye towards improvements
- Diagnose and resolve bugs in an efficient and effective manner
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings
- Prior experience in real estate, title insurance, mortgage, or insurance industries is a plus.
Software Sales Professional
The Sales Professional should have 3+ years of experience combined with excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills. Primary responsibilities are to uncover and drive sales opportunities, build multi-layered relationships with prospects’ and in our current customers organization, and push the sales cycle with an unwavering focus on revenue and profits. You will work to identify new sales prospects, understand and assess customer requirements through in-depth discovery, and address roadblocks and overcome obstacles throughout the sales process.
This position will be responsible for selling our title insurance software products and related services to real estate attorneys, title agents and other settlement services providers. The ideal candidates will be based in the metro NYC area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate revenue to achieve quota by selling products and services to new and existing customers within the assigned territory
- Conduct remote and on-site sessions to identify prospective customer’s goals and objectives.
- Lead product overview presentations and demonstrations for new and existing customers
- Actively participate in and manage the solution selling process, from initial discovery through closing.
- Maintain knowledge of company’s products
- Prepare quotes and proposals in response to RFP/RFQ/RFI’s.
- Manage the transition of projects from the sales team to the implementation team
- Accurate pipeline and forecast management
- Required to attend annual sales conferences, trade shows, technical training and customer visits.
- Must be willing to travel
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or another relevant field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in sales in a software or technology company preferably with a focus on title, settlement services, real estate, or mortgage lending.
- Quota Driven with a demonstrated record of consistent achievement of quota in past positions
- Combination of business and technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, and written; proficient computer skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work remotely in and fast paced business environment without constant supervision
UI Designer – Contract Position
The UI Designer will join a lean and growing team that values having fun and working together collaboratively with the flexibility to work remotely. Your designs will have an immediate impact on shaping a new and innovative software program that simplifies the real estate transaction process.
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and other relevant deliverables.
- Design the aesthetics, layout, and user experience elements for our customer facing applications across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed.
- Provide documentation for project related activities and tasks, research and analysis outcomes, and A/B testing test results
- Advocate UX/UI design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive, natural experiences. These include web pages, applications, navigational elements, portals, templates, etc.
- Apply marketing brand standards to all user experience elements
- Maintain design library, digital files, and records
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience designing rich interactive experiences
- Strong prototyping skills using Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure or similar
- Expert knowledge of cross-platform responsive design principles (Mobile, Tablet, iOS, Android, Web)
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional)
- Experience creating a design language and implementing it with a development team
- Experience prioritizing business needs in an agile environment
- Experience using a Content Management System is a plus.
- Knowledge of usability testing and analysis
- An understanding of user research and psychology