The SnapClose development team worked aggressively ahead of the Fall 2015 deadline on the important new CFPB TILA-RESPA rules to ensure our customers were fully ready for these government mandated changes before they even took effect.
In addition to meeting the guidelines, our team leveraged the MISMO XML Standard to provide maximum flexibility and interoperability from the SnapClose platform.
By combining the standards provided by MISMO with the flexibility and automation of the SnapClose application, our customers were able to cut over to the new standards effortlessly and efficiently without losing a beat.
- Our CFPB data can be represented as MISMO Compliant XML easing integrations and providing complete flexibility
- XML Data can be visualized and edited in the new HUD section of SnapClose
- New MISMO XML can be imported at any time providing updates at every step of your closing process
- View your Closing Disclosure at any time as often as you want!
- View and edit each of the five pages of the closing disclosure
- Export MISMO XML is always available for your business partners
- Completely integrated with SnapClose allowing you to focus on your customers and business
- Integrated Loan Estimate forms